Monday 8 November 2010

How did we get to Fraggle Rock ?!

So recently I have been obsessing about rings !!! So here are some awesome rings created by YSL which in my opinion are beautifying the planet with their presence !!!!































Wow !
They look a bit like the ring factory burned down and this was the result (obviously these rings aren't made in a factory but saying jewelers just isn't as exciting)
A phrase which some how springs to my mind is Fraggle Rock (as in the kids tv show). I'm not quite sure why but in my mind it kind of fits ! (It may be something to do with an odd conversation I had today with an artist friend of mine but that's something entirely different)
Tell me if I'm going mad !!!
All photos from net-a-porter and all rings are £115

Location:Fraggle rock

No comments:

Post a Comment